Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Yakima roof rack w/ 44' fairing and locks

Old 01-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Yakima roof rack w/ 44' fairing and locks

SOLD TO HAROLD THX AND ENJOY!!selling Yakima roof rack and 44' fairing came off my 07 tacoma. ALSO comes w/ locks. new was over $300 asking 260. thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Yakima roof rack w/ 44' fairing and locks-dscn0174.jpg   FS: Yakima roof rack w/ 44' fairing and locks-dscn0176.jpg  
Old 01-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, I think I saw you ad on CL
Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
yep. trying to sell it here too. thx!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed!! I also have the same exact setup as yours sitting in my garage that I have been debating to sell. I wanna see how your sale goes.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #5

aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
ya hopefully I get a local buyer. I don't mind shipping it either at buyers cost. the set up is almost new. paid over $300. just don't use it anymore.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Is this instead of the factory rack or do you have to have the factory rack to make this work?
I'll answer for the OP since I had the same rack system.

No, you do not need the factory rack. This is a completely independent roof rack setup.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:27 AM   #8
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Does it use the factory mounting holes in the roof of the truck or is there drilling required? I have been looking for a roof rack to haul my canoe, and this looks like it would do the trick.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I want this but did something stupid and can't even think about it till July, after the wedding!!!!! What was I thinking.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Does it use the factory mounting holes in the roof of the truck or is there drilling required? I have been looking for a roof rack to haul my canoe, and this looks like it would do the trick.
It doesnt use factory holes and does not require drilling. It comes with brackets that clamp onto the sides of your roof. Its pretty much plug-n-play if you want to look at it like that.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #11

aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
hey sorry guys for responding so late...and THX Firefighter for answering my questions. i guess when i do sell it, I have to give you a cut? haha...i have a guy locally gonna check it out this weeken...