Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

= => Set of COOPER STT 285/70/17 (33") & SPARE Tire in SoCal <= =

Old 01-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => Set of COOPER STT 285/70/17 (33") & SPARE Tire in SoCal <= =

SOLD! ! ! ! !
Old 01-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
PM's responded
Old 01-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale!
Old 01-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Great DEAL on some awesome tires!

Good Luck with the sale Ray
Old 01-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks NOE!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
These tires are ready for a NEW home officially tomorrow after I get my new ones on.

These will be ready for a NEW buyer!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
These tires are ready for a NEW home officially tomorrow after I get my new ones on.

These will be ready for a NEW buyer!
what are you getting?
Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
what are you getting?
generals i thinkk
Old 01-24-2011, 08:51 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ The General Grabbers are correct. . .
Just picked them up today.

Now I'm broke again.

Can't justify $270-$310 for a 5th spare after mount and balance.

Just a complete set of 4 for now.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #12
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Now I'm broke again.

hmm did you pm crUnkjUice3!, i know he has some 33" generals sitting in his garage bearllyy used, not sure what he wants for them tho
Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Now I'm broke again.

yeah, i hear ya. i wanted a matching spare too but shit aint cheap...

they're gonna look sweet man!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Fuck man. I know. I just have to wait for the Spare. Nelson, are you running 16's or 17's?
Quote:
hmm did you pm crUnkjUice3!, i know he has some 33" generals sitting in his garage bearllyy used, not sure what he wants for them tho
Thanks man, but he wants me to buy both and I have no use for 2 right now. Maybe if Nelson is running 17's but I'm sure he is a 16
Old 01-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #15

Quote:
^ Fuck man. I know. I just have to wait for the Spare. Nelson, are you running 16's or 17's?

Thanks man, but he wants me to buy both and I have no use for 2 right now. Maybe if Nelson is running 17's but I'm sure he is a 16
haha yeah i just sold him 16" grabbers
Old 01-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #16
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yup, 16"
Old 01-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
16's are cheaper than the 17's!
Finding deals on a 17 inch tire is very hard. . .

Old 01-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #18

yeah, 16" are cheaper. it's nice

does your buddy still want my tailgate and rear bumper?
Old 01-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
** NEW PICTURES ADDED TODAY **

Got my New Tires on and these Bad Boys are Off!

Guys at the tire shop stated that these have a TON of Miles!

Old 01-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #20
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see new pics of your truck!