LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade Wanted black standard bumper for chrome SR5 bumper -- Colorado

Old 01-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
xrmitchell is on a distinguished road
xrmitchell's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Wanted black standard bumper for chrome SR5 bumper -- Colorado

I have an 07 tacoma and want a black rear bumper in good condition, and am willing to trade my chrome bumper which is in perfect condition.

Xrmitchell
Old 01-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
get in line bud...Bump for ya though
Old 01-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
I may have one for sale. Its gray though. Has a small pinch from tapping a pole. I could take pics.

What would you offer? I don't really know what they are worth.

I'm in California. FYI...
Old 01-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
get in line bud...Bump for ya though
Guess I'm third in line here in Utah. Have chrome, want black. Straight up trade.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Just paint it