Bilstein 5100's Front Only

Old 01-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
How much on shipping to Georgia?
Old 01-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
I'll see of I can get some cash together. Wool they fit2004 prerunner
Negative.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #6
Pizzajon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
Pizzajon's Tacoma Gallery
Check shipping to 30040, thanks
Old 01-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested, but why would I pay you $185 plus shiplping when I could get it from DSM for $173 shipped?

I'll give you $180 shipped. As long as they are indeed brand new in box.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post
I would be interested, but why would I pay you $185 plus shiplping when I could get it from DSM for $173 shipped?

I'll give you $180 shipped. As long as they are indeed brand new in box.
THIS!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
THIS!
No one's forcing anybody to buy this from me. You're more than welcome to buy yours from DSM. The only thing is they are out of stock.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #10
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
No one's forcing anybody to buy this from me. You're more than welcome to buy yours from DSM. The only thing is they are out of stock.
DSM should have them by the middle of February. Allshocks.com has them for about what yout asking. But the boxes havnt been opened, and theres no PayPal fees to deal with. If someone absolutely cannot wait, then I suppose you MIGHT have a sale.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #11
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post
DSM should have them by the middle of February. Allshocks.com has them for about what yout asking. But the boxes havnt been opened, and theres no PayPal fees to deal with. If someone absolutely cannot wait, then I suppose you MIGHT have a sale.
DSM should have them mid to late Feb. Btw, I did buy these from DSM. They were $173.85 plus tax comes out to $189.xx. I'm not making any money on these and I don't want to lose anymore either. Allshocks.com has them on their website but I don't think you confirmed if they were in stock. As you can see below, it's hardly a deal if I was to buy them off their site.