Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Beefed Taco rear Bumper and Tire Gate 1st Gen

Old 01-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Taco rear Bumper and Tire Gate 1st Gen

Have to sell this stuff to take my build to the next level.

Beefed Bumper is great but wont fir with my new glass and shackle set up so its got to go. Bumper wraps around the sides and has a hitch. It is set up currently for a taco with no BL however can be converted to fit a truck with a 3" BL by just cutting off a piece of plate that was added.

Super strong and a lot of attention to detail was paid when Brian custom made this for me. I hate to see it go but im sure ill have him make me a new one

Bolts to factory mounting points.

300.00 (beefed sells for like 500)

Also selling the Tiregate Prerunner. This thing is rad but since im ditching the bed its not gonna work for me. I modified this to have a spin off style tire hold down instead of the stupid lug not thing they come with. Also welded a few spots where the manufacture left sloppy un-welded pieces. Pics show it mounted Outboard but it will mount inboard as well.

These are like 800 new, looking for 400.00.

This stuff is in San Diego, possible to meet within a reasonable distance if your interested. Also possible to ship on your dime (I have really good rates via a freight company and UPS).

Old 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
Little off topic but did you rattle can your truck matte/flat black or was it sprayed on with a gun?
Old 01-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Sprayed with a gun.

Gonna shoot the new glass next week. its been a year so hopefully fading isnt too bad, doesnt look like its faded.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #4
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD

SOLD!