Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2000 Tacoma Fabric Floor Mats - Gray

Old 01-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD - 2000 Tacoma Fabric Floor Mats - Gray

Hey! I've got a set of brand-new (as in, never been used) OEM carpet floormats for a first-gen Tacoma. The previous owner (who bought it new) took them out the first day and replaced them with Husky Liners, which I've kept in the truck. So these are up for sale. I'm in the Puget Sound area.

SOLD

These are out of a 2000 Gray interior extended cab. Will ship, but only at buyer's expense.

PM me or give me a call at the number in my profile. Thanks for looking!
Old 01-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bump! these are pre-recall!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #3

Firefighter:
ttt
Old 01-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #4

Firefighter:
sale pending