LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

My Toyota Tacoma is for sale. *Sad day*

Old 01-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
TacoStateOfMind
TacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicole
TacoStateOfMind's Tacoma Gallery
My Toyota Tacoma is for sale. *Sad day*

I have to sell my toyota. I'm not happy about it, but it has to happen. I can't really afford to take it with me to San Francisco when I move in February.

Anyone on Maui interested?? I'm asking $9,000 OBO!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/cto/2173522785.html
Old 01-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with sell, but congrats on moving to CA
Old 01-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just have it shipped to Cali?
Old 01-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
my uncle just shipped his taco from Kauai to so cal. I think it cost him about $1k. oh, they siphoned his gas and left the gas hose disconnected.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

i am wondering if we could rally a few bucks from a lot of people on here and we could probably raise you some money to help you take your truck with you.
any takers???
Old 01-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i might be able to help out..
Old 01-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Gas has to be siphoned from a vehicle being transported.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
If she is moving to SF, she doesn't need that truck, I don't think she even needs a car. It's a pain to find parking, if you find it it's very expensive, and the public transportation it's great.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
TacoStateOfMind
TacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Why don't you just have it shipped to Cali?
I was going to, and then I realized I don't need it since I will have a car there I can use. Plus the cost of moving and shipping my truck will empty my savings, so it's all around a better idea to sell and get out of debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
my uncle just shipped his taco from Kauai to so cal. I think it cost him about $1k. oh, they siphoned his gas and left the gas hose disconnected.
SHIT really?! Isn't there insurance for something like that? That's scandalous business. What shipping company did he use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by judd94 View Post
i am wondering if we could rally a few bucks from a lot of people on here and we could probably raise you some money to help you take your truck with you.
any takers???
Judd94, that's an awesome idea, and I would appreciate every penny! What are you thinking? lol Maybe I should have a massive bake sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250king View Post
i might be able to help out..
I'm listening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
If she is moving to SF, she doesn't need that truck, I don't think she even needs a car. It's a pain to find parking, if you find it it's very expensive, and the public transportation it's great.
Great point. The Muni rocks. But I am going to have to drive to work (about 17 miles one way) so I would love to be able to take my Taco with me if it was at all possible. Otherwise, its my mom's car all the way
Old 01-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoStateOfMind View Post
I was going to, and then I realized I don't need it since I will have a car there I can use. Plus the cost of moving and shipping my truck will empty my savings, so it's all around a better idea to sell and get out of debt.

SHIT really?! Isn't there insurance for something like that? That's scandalous business. What shipping company did he use?

Judd94, that's an awesome idea, and I would appreciate every penny! What are you thinking? lol Maybe I should have a massive bake sale!

I'm listening...

Great point. The Muni rocks. But I am going to have to drive to work (about 17 miles one way) so I would love to be able to take my Taco with me if it was at all possible. Otherwise, its my mom's car all the way
NOOOOOOOO.... not your Taco.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
TacoStateOfMind

I know! Sadness Drew, sadness.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know! Sadness Drew, sadness.
How come your leaving the aloha state?
Old 01-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
TacoStateOfMind

I got a job with Southwest Airlines working in San Francisco International as a customer service rep. I'm just waiting for training to start, but I have to leave. It's my dream job, so I couldn't be happier about it.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #14
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got a job with Southwest Airlines working in San Francisco International as a customer service rep. I'm just waiting for training to start, but I have to leave. It's my dream job, so I couldn't be happier about it.
Thats awesome Nicole, Congrats. Hopefully everything works out with the Taco.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale, I know i saw a ton of Tacos there when i visited. So i wouldnt think it would be to hard to sale. Sucks you have to get rid of it thought