Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: My yellow fogs or yellow hella 500 lens

Old 01-22-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: My yellow fogs or yellow hella 500 lens

I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to do a trade of my yellow fogs lights and yellow hella 500 fog lens for their stock fogs and or clear hella lens. For each trade just asking for 10$ on top just to cover half the cost of the tint and then clear coat that was sprayed on professionally.

These were tinted with the can I believe by krylon stained glass. Looking for local San Diego trade if possible. Its better off trading and having someone else enjoy them rather then stripping them down. The stock fogs look great at night with oem bulbs!

Night

This is a feeler, I'm thinking about going for the smoked look
Old 01-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
rharris5551 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rharris5551's Tacoma Gallery
are you wanting stock fog lights out of the tacoma and $10? im interested if so
Old 01-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Yes rashnu has dibs on fogs if i decide to trade.

But does anyone have clear or black magic hella lens they want to trade for yellow?
Old 03-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #6

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Still looking for a trade for the hella 500 lens.

If you have hella 500 lens and have been thinking tinting them yellow, nows a perfect time to trade with me!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #7

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #9

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump still looking for someone with hell a 500 willing to trade
Old 04-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #10

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #11

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump.. wtb or trade hella 500 clear or black magic lens
Old 04-15-2011, 11:04 PM   #12

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump