LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'09 DC TRD O/R short bed for sale

Old 01-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
'09 DC TRD O/R short bed for sale

28,xxx miles, Black Sand Pearl, grey interior with gray weather tech mats front and rear, grey and black wet okole's front and rear, rear spring TSB done, auto transmission re-flash done, AFe CAI stage 2 installed (OEM included), OEM roof rack (removed for winter) included, Toytec Eibach coils with 5100's/complete w/OEM spring seats and hardware (built and ready to go but never installed) included, Mobil 1 since new, tires in good shape, truck has been pampered except for a few minor scratches and nicks, never off-road driven. This was to be my "forever" truck, however finances force sale.

$26,000. I will not part out the "goodies".

30 minutes from Detroit Metro airport- I can pick you up there if you wish to fly-in, drive home.

PM with questions.
Attached Thumbnails
'09 DC TRD O/R  short bed for sale-img_1655.jpg  
Old 01-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on roof rack......
Old 01-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Update- shopping around for a replacement, I have several trade-in offers around $23,000. I guess these things are not worth as much as we think. While it is less than I owe, I would accept $23,500 for this truck with all the extras included (you could sell them off for $500-$750 easily) or $23,000 in stock form. I would feel better about this than trading it in and then having the dealer gouge somebody for and extra 3 or 4 grand.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
sportynightster is on a distinguished road
Army: 82nd Airborne Division
sportynightster's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever sell this truck?

Products Discussed in this Thread