Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Allpro Front Bumper

Old 01-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Allpro Front Bumper

Anybody interested in trading me their stock silver front bumper plus $400 for my Allpro bumper? *Local only please*

I will have better pics l8tr tonight.

Attached Thumbnails
WTT: Allpro Front Bumper-photo-17.jpg  
Old 01-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
damn, good deal
Old 01-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
damnit across the country again
Old 01-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i would do that deal in a heartbeat, but mines white
Old 01-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i would do that deal in a heartbeat, but mines white
My odds drastically drop with that little catch.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
If you would have posted this 3 weeks ago I would have jumped on it!
Old 01-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
My odds drastically drop with that little catch.
lol
Old 01-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
Why Ditch the AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Anybody interested in trading me their stock silver front bumper plus $400 for my Allpro bumper? *Local only please*

I will have better pics l8tr tonight.

Yes, why are you wanting to get rid of the Ap bumper, please let us know as I am looking at one now?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #11
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
DAMNIT! I want that bumper so damn bad and to get rid of my stock one would be great! i wonder how much it would cost to ship?

too much lol
Old 01-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
why r u gettin rid of the all-pro?
I was hoping it will help my truck sell faster.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
DAMNIT! I want that bumper so damn bad and to get rid of my stock one would be great! i wonder how much it would cost to ship?
Sry dude.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #14
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Silver bumper and all...
Old 01-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
nvm
Old 01-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm...
does it come with the IFS skids?
Old 01-23-2011, 12:01 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
hmmmm...
does it come with the IFS skids?
It wont fit, at least I dont think it will.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
nvm
Sry brother howz the Border patrol working out for ya? I just mailed my paperwork lastweek. Im still waiting on all the medical and oral board stuff.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
im doing my interview feb 24th 7am, those fuckers coulda made it later! haha
Old 01-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #20
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
how about a silver bumper and no 400 bucks haha