Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 1in 1.5in or 2in rear block in SOCAL!! Let me know what u got

Old 01-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 1in 1.5in or 2in rear block in SOCAL!! Let me know what u got

hey bought spindles and my new leaf pack just aint cutting it for me on height im not really sure how much taller i wanna go in the rear it sags quite a bit so im looking for any rear block that will lift 1-2inches

im located in socal (92833)

if u might have some and you are outta state let me know i need this week ASAP im going to be replacing my ubolts and would like to get the right size to fit

thank you
Old 01-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Its temporary!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #3

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
7 pack I'm not sure
Old 01-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #4

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't on my phone I would let u see a side pic and u would say it needs so love back there
Old 01-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #5

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Buddy of mine
Old 01-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 01-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
lol :P
Old 01-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2" ready lift rear block with no ubolts selling for $10 I live in Yorba Linda