Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: rear billstein 5100s

Old 01-23-2011, 07:13 AM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: rear billstein 5100s

Set of rear 5100s for 2nd gen Tacoma. Purchased front and rear and never installed rear due to my new suspension plans with spindles. So these won't work. They are brand new and in box still only opened to look at and photograph. One box has a stain from wife throwing mcdonalds bag on them and grease from it stained box. The struts are brand new and not harmed though. Asking 150 shipped for set. Let me know if I'm overpricing not sure what to ask. Just want to get some money toward 5150s
Sorry for crappy photos. If more are needed let me know

As of now SOLD to paidfor
Old 01-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal! Bump!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for bump. Sounded like a good deal to me. Not sure what they're be brand new. Or what shipping is yet but I figure if I pay 10 to ship and make 140$ toward my 5150 I'm good with it.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
how much shipped to 78641

never mind...I re-read it and see it is $150 shipped.
I will PM you shortly.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #5

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump