Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: tacoma bed mat for long bed SEATTLE

Old 01-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: tacoma bed mat for long bed SEATTLE

*********SOLD*********
Old 01-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
this wont last long.

if they knew what was good for em!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
this wont last long.

if they knew what was good for em!
werd
Old 01-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you would ship
Old 01-23-2011, 08:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
Wish you would ship
would probably cost more than the asking price for the mat. lol sorry bro
Old 01-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
would probably cost more than the asking price for the mat. lol sorry bro
Haha I know. I need to go to the dealer and get one I guess cause that slick plastic bed pisses me off.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #7
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Damn....if this post happened about 2 weeks earlier!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
Haha I know. I need to go to the dealer and get one I guess cause that slick plastic bed pisses me off.
yea, the bed mat is great. its like night and day difference.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
Damn....if this post happened about 2 weeks earlier!
dang it!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #10
intrudn86 is on a distinguished road

intrudn86's Tacoma Gallery
wish it was for a shortbed... I'd nab that puppy up.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #11
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I want it so bad, but I'm in Portland. Coming down here anytime soon? or know of anybody coming down there that you can send it down with?
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post
I want it so bad, but I'm in Portland. Coming down here anytime soon? or know of anybody coming down there that you can send it down with?
nope