Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 Flowmaster super 44's

Old 01-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2 Flowmaster super 44's

SOLD!!! PLEASE CLOSE
Attached Thumbnails
2 Flowmaster super 44's-untitled7.jpg  
Old 01-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
these sound pretty good on the tacoma. better than the WF13
Old 01-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running a FM Super 44 and its a BAMF!...sounds like a beast IMO
Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
im not sure how big the pipes are on a stock exhaust, can this be welded onto the stock pipe? or is the input and output bigger on this muffler? cuz i hava borla right now and its just not cuttin it for me
Old 01-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
im not sure how big the pipes are on a stock exhaust, can this be welded onto the stock pipe? or is the input and output bigger on this muffler? cuz i hava borla right now and its just not cuttin it for me
2.5" will work fine...that what i'm running on stock pipes. Sounds great!!!! Mean loud growl...I make car alarms go off when I throttle up lol!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
2.5" will work fine...that what i'm running on stock pipes. Sounds great!!!! Mean loud growl...I make car alarms go off when I throttle up lol!
lol i did that a few times in an enclosed parking lot, feels so cool lol and yeah my cousin(crUnkjUic3!) has the same exhaust too and im in love with it, lemme pm this guy and see whats up
Old 01-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
TRD trucks have 2.5" piping. Offset in/center out is easiest to do if you want to keep rest of piping in its stock form.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Why are u selling?
Old 01-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
in yall's thoughts do you think that aero i better or theses flows??
Old 01-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
how much to ship to 91739?
shippings right at 12 bucks
Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Aeros sound good from what I've head; but the ones I've heard have the Aero with other exhaust mods.

I've heard that the Aeros have a noticeable "rasp". The FM doesn't. Not on mine at least.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
Banned
selling them cause i was gonna put them on my other truck but ended up selling it
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
other exhaust mods meaning intake?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #15
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the center inlet one...PM me ur paypal info and ill send payment!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #16
Banned
price change
Old 01-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
price change
why the price change?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #18
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
why the price change?
x2
Old 01-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #19

Firefighter:
This is a good deal!

I paid close to $70 shipped off ebay.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
x2
maybe cuz of this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FLOWM...Q5fAccessories
62 bucks shipped off ebay