Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 01-04 Headlights w/ Morimoto Mini H1 Projector Retrofit

Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
orieo is on a distinguished road

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 01-04 Headlights w/ Morimoto Mini H1 Projector Retrofit

I am thinking of selling my HID projector retrofit headlights. I kind of want to do another retro but leave a more stock look.
These would come complete with everything needed to fire them up and the bulbs are morimoto 5000K. The light output is amazing.
Because this was my first retro they are not perfect cosmetically. The passenger side lens was melted a little. The paint in the driver side housing has a run but it is hardly noticeable even when standing in front of the truck.

Here are some pics.

The melted lens can kind of be seen in the 3rd pic. Doesn't look that bad.

I am thinking around 300 shipped.
But I would have to finish my other retro before I would be able to ship these out.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, those are nice!

Bump!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
damn those are sexy, can you take closer pictures of the imperfections?
Old 01-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Good price too. Glws. post output pics!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #5

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
I will get more pictures but I won't be able to upload them until next week.
So would someone be willing to buy them? That way I can order stuff so I can start on the other retro.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think little imperfections are an issue...as long as their sealed. Its not like people will be 2 inches away from the headlight looking for the boo boo's lol.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:05 AM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them, go ahead and order the new stuff
Old 01-28-2011, 11:56 PM   #8

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Some night shots. They are much better when your behind the wheel!

low beams

high beams

Old 01-29-2011, 01:00 AM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Putting these in my GF's 03 would be sick. Then it would match my truck!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #10

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 01-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
good for you man! If you're doing more retros in the future, I might be interested in some for the '03.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #12

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Actually not sold

These are still up for grabs.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #13
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #14

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody wants these?
300 shipped
Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #15

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Price drop 280 shipped!
Bulbs, harness, and ballasts are brand new!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Are these plug and play? No major work needs to be done? Thanks.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #17

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Just unbolt your old lights and bolt these in. The harness and ballasts are very easy to install. These are literally plug and play!
You may have to align them if your lifted, so you dont blind everyone.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #18

orieo's Tacoma Gallery
Sold...