Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: SpiderTrax (set of 2 = 4 total)

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
FS: SpiderTrax (set of 2 = 4 total)

I have them on my Tacoma now. Lug pattern is 6x5.5. These are for 2nd gen Tacoma's.

I need money instead of looks. sooo.....

185 shipped anywhere inside continental US.

All spacers are in good condition with no breaks.

Now i know i need a pic..... and they are on the truck right now. Tonight I will upload a pic of the actual. But in the mean time here is what they look like on my truck with mojave wheels.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sure these will go fast...
bump!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...l-spacers.html

this guy seems to be interested in 2

Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
thanks bud for the bump and look out.

I am gonna try to let them go as a set for cheaper shipping.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...l-spacers.html

this guy seems to be interested in 2
Hey, thanks for lookin' out man! Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

Hey Jag, I am interested in one pair if you do decide to break them up. Let me know via PM if you decide to go that route. Thanks

Old 01-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. If i do split I would need to find out how much a flat rate box is that would fit the spacers.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #7
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you split ill take the other two

Old 01-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sure thing just trying to help you out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k View Post
Hey, thanks for lookin' out man! Much appreciated.
No problem brotha!

Old 01-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #9
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok. If i do split I would need to find out how much a flat rate box is that would fit the spacers.
Cool.

Looks like you have 2 interested parties now too for a pair.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get back to you when I get a price for shipping each individual set. I dont know if it would end up being more expensive on my part to ship separately.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #11
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
wow 10.50... i guessed 5 dollars for a flat rate box.

in that case...

separated 95 shipped.

or the original price and deal....

together 185 shipped.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #12

I'm holding off, so these are back up for grabs.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #13
Randy Y is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Randy Y's Tacoma Gallery
what is the thickness of the spacers and what size tires are on your truck ? Looks good !

Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #14
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
What part of georia are you in? Might be interested if local.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k View Post
I'm holding off, so these are back up for grabs.
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Y View Post
what is the thickness of the spacers and what size tires are on your truck ? Looks good !
Thanks! 1.25" the tires on now are 267-75-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGROVE93 View Post
What part of georia are you in? Might be interested if local.
PM'd

Old 01-25-2011, 05:44 AM   #16
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
ttt

Old 01-25-2011, 06:00 AM   #17
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in both sets ... If u want to let them go . Instead of breaking them up... Thanks

Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 AM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, but still no pics.

Closed Thread