Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 Nissan Xterra 4x4 Off Road

Old 01-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Nissan Xterra 4x4 Off Road

Excellent condition and trouble free Nissan. Click on craigs list link for price and details. I am located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
$16,700

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2177423983.html
Old 01-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. My favorite SUV, my Dad has an '05 SE 4x4. They're great cars.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

The X has not let me down yet. Only reason we are selling is cuz we need 3ed row seating!

I love the 5 speed auto transmission in the x, the best ive ever driven. She doesn't hunt for gears on the hills.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS Glad they improved on the newer models. The older ones had some issues but overall was a good vehicle.

My ex-gf had a '00 SE 2wd and an '03 SE 4wd xterra both had that Dog of a V6. Who's idea was it to put a 3.3 liter v6 in a ~4,000 lb SUV?!? The gas mileage was horrible (worse than my taco). Also the seats were really uncomfortable (no lumbar support) and sucked to drive when we went on long trips.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #5

Yea my buddy had a 1st gen 2x4 4banger and it did awesome in the snow and wheelin. But it was a snail imagine a 4 banger in your ex-gf x.

2nd gens with the 4L v6 are top notch and have several seat adjustments!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, i love my X, there great, my 4x2 has pulled out multiple trucks and just keeps on chuggin, glws
Old 01-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. I've always liked the Xterras. Good to see another Jesse on the forum
Old 01-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Locking rear diff and all! Is the rear suspension independent or solid axle?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Nice. I've always liked the Xterras. Good to see another Jesse on the forum
there are not to many of us on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
Locking rear diff and all! Is the rear suspension independent or solid axle?
Yea, it's a solid axle!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Besides you and I, I know of one or two other Jesse's and one is in Florida