Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS w/ Trade Gen 2 Sport Hood

Old 01-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
Jimbo
jimbo623 is on a distinguished road

jimbo623's Tacoma Gallery
FS w/ Trade Gen 2 Sport Hood

I'm upgrading trucks and buying a new Tacoma. I have a 2nd Gen. Sport hood - Silver Streak Mica FS with trade of your hood. Hood is in perfect condition, except two or three minor rock chips. Asking $100, OBO with your hood as trade. Located in Pueblo, CO. Not willing to ship. My new truck is at the dealership, so time is of the essence. First serious offer that can meet soon, takes. Would like to pass on hood to Tacoma World member. I'm trading the truck in monday, so any takers?

CLOSE THREAD
Attached Thumbnails
FS w/ Trade Gen 2 Sport Hood-tacoma-260.jpg   FS w/ Trade Gen 2 Sport Hood-tacoma-261.jpg  
Old 01-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
rv210 will become famous soon enoughrv210 will become famous soon enough

Name: robert
rv210's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
niptek is on a distinguished road
niptek's Tacoma Gallery
hope some lucky person jumps on this soon
Old 01-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
I would have bought this one minute after you posted it had you been in Oregon. =)

GLWS.

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 01-25-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
damn. wish i had the cash but i just ordered a lift. i'll be in colorado next week as well
Old 01-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
wow, a few bumps....these usually last all of three minutes.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
Stanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud of

Stanley's Tacoma Gallery
wait wait are you saying you will trade with my stock hood + 250? don't really get that? i mean i will trade you a stock part for a stock part but im not going to pay extra
Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
wait wait are you saying you will trade with my stock hood + 250? don't really get that? i mean i will trade you a stock part for a stock part but im not going to pay extra
you're paying for the hood scoop lol
Old 01-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #14
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Trade... No$
Old 01-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
Stanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud ofStanley has much to be proud of

Stanley's Tacoma Gallery
i mean ill trade. but 250 extra im not really down with. i live in CO ill trade tomorrow if u really wanted too.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #16
SunTzu is on a distinguished road
Name: Charles
SunTzu's Tacoma Gallery
why would you not pay more? the guy is giving people who want the hood scoop, that's worth something. btw, if it was blue and within surrounding states, I would be all over it. $250obo is very reasonable.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #17
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have $17 and a really nice watch. Bump for sweet hood.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #18
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
think of how much it would cost you to either buy a hood from the dealer, or buying an aftermarket hood scoop and having a shop cut a hole, bondo it in to make it look like it was supposed to be there, and repainting and color matching the whole hood
Old 01-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #19
Jimbo
jimbo623 is on a distinguished road

jimbo623's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
wow, a few bumps....these usually last all of three minutes.
Wow, I thought this would have been a quick sale! "drewskie" is right. When I first bought this hood, the sale lasted less than 5 min. I paid good $$$ and I had to drive 6 hours to even get it. I was completely happy with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
i mean ill trade. but 250 extra im not really down with. i live in CO ill trade tomorrow if u really wanted too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu View Post
why would you not pay more? the guy is giving people who want the hood scoop, that's worth something. btw, if it was blue and within surrounding states, I would be all over it. $250obo is very reasonable.
Thanks, SunTzu! My thoughts exactly!!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
to those posting, if you dont want the hood and dont want to pay what the OP wants or work with him on this deal, leave it at that.