Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

----------> ICON 2.5" Coilovers Extended Travel SOCAL

Old 01-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
----------> ICON 2.5" Coilovers Extended Travel SOCAL

Selling my Icon 2.5 front suspension. Has a a little over 12,000 miles on it. The finish is still in good shape because my truck is garaged.

They arethe extended travel version. I bought them new from Wheeler's offroad in Feb. 2010.

Comes with everything you need EXCEPT the sway bar drops. I am using those on my new lift, so you can get those from toytec or icon.

They are currently set to 2.5" of lift.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
----------> ICON 2.5" Coilovers Extended Travel SOCAL-ivd.jpg  
Old 01-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
These are in great shape (visually at least) I sold him a wetsuit last week and being a truck nerd I had to check out his suspension. If I only had more wetsuits...
Old 01-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Selling my Icon 2.5 front suspension. Has a a little over 12,000 miles on it. The finish is still in good shape because my truck is garaged.

They arethe extended travel version. I bought them new from Wheeler's offroad in Feb. 2010.

Comes with everything you need EXCEPT the sway bar drops. I am using those on my new lift, so you can get those from toytec or icon.

They are currently set to 2.5" of lift.

Asking $750 firm for local, $800 shipped.

Stay tuned, I am going to list my Icon rear resi shocks for sale later this week too.
I'm putting Matt (reckless) on the list. Didn't he just blow one of his at Superstition?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
what you switching too chris?

Bump for good guy bought my grill craft from him
Old 01-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
Ombligo is on a distinguished road
Ombligo's Tacoma Gallery
I know uniball ucas are needed. But could I run them with stock ucas until I can afford the new uca?? Sorry if the question is dumb, but I'm interested. Thank you
Old 01-25-2011, 05:34 PM   #7
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
These are in great shape (visually at least) I sold him a wetsuit last week and being a truck nerd I had to check out his suspension. If I only had more wetsuits...
Thanks dude! One could always use more wetsuits haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
what you switching too chris?

Bump for good guy bought my grill craft from him
I do too much highway driving so I back to bilstein/eibach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombligo View Post
I know uniball ucas are needed. But could I run them with stock ucas until I can afford the new uca?? Sorry if the question is dumb, but I'm interested. Thank you
Yes, you can run them with stock UCAs. It will wander at highway speeds a bit, so eventually you re going to want UCAs as well. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: My sig pic is how the truck looks with the icons and a wheeler's AAL
Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I totally understand man. I was looking to sell my coilovers to buy some bigger and better ones, but I sat back and thought about how much street driving I do and figured its not worth it. So last weekend I pulled out the toytecs, rebuilt them and cleaned em up.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #9
Ombligo is on a distinguished road
Ombligo's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
niptek is on a distinguished road
niptek's Tacoma Gallery
bump for icons. great price.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #11
All pms replied.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #12
SIINALOA 226
sinaloa226 is on a distinguished road

sinaloa226's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #13
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4_TRD View Post
I'm putting Matt (reckless) on the list. Didn't he just blow one of his at Superstition?
No, That was Matt(Lembowski) that blew one of his Leepers! I just punched my 5100 shaft through the inner Rubber Bushing, But is all fixed and i got some new Total Chaos UCA's Just waitn on your toytec kit when you are ready to part with it.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
afternoon bump!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
No, That was Matt(Lembowski) that blew one of his Leepers! I just punched my 5100 shaft through the inner Rubber Bushing, But is all fixed and i got some new Total Chaos UCA's Just waitn on your toytec kit when you are ready to part with it.
Forget the toytec and buy these!!! Cmon Matt you know you wannaa
Old 01-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #16
bump
Old 01-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for some awesome shocks. They would've been sold already if I had the money. But someone's gonna get a killer deal. Come on people
Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #18
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #20
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good shocks! i just bought a set. Good price too