LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Smittybuilt Bull Bar Chrome

Old 01-25-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Smittybuilt Bull Bar Chrome

I have a chrome Smittybuilt bull bar for sale. The part number is 54012. $150+shipping if you are not local. I have all the necessary brackets and handware. This is a USED. Somebody stole my procomp lights off of it and I never wanted it since. Please help me make room in my garage. Happy hunting.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
What condition is it in? Any damage? I'm not really interested in lights on my bar, Just like how it looks and protects the flimsy bumper, How does it compare to a Westin Bull Bar?
Thanks
Old 04-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
The mounts are on the bottom and bolt directly to the bumper braces (which are very heavy duty). I had the bolts torqued fairly tight to avoid any tweaking if i bottomed out while off roading. I did bottom out once and it moved a bit. I adjusted the bolts and repositioned the bar. As far as damage only tiny scraches I from highway rocks and what not. I have it all nice and polished up. I havent seen a westin bar up close but I assume the only differences are the mounting hardware and "skid plate" design.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
Thanks, I cant decide if i'd put a chrome or black on my silver Tacoma.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
biggecko is on a distinguished road
Name: Tarek
biggecko's Tacoma Gallery
will this fit a 2000? first gen? if so ill take it depends on how much shipping will be
Old 04-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #6

Navy:
It will not fit a first gen. Sorry.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #7
blueNCtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: patrick
blueNCtaco's Tacoma Gallery
darn only if it was black..........
Old 04-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #8

Navy:
C'mon guys make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be declined.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #9
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
If I could get my Bed Extender sold I would be all over that bull guard
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 AM   #10
blueNCtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: patrick
blueNCtaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #11

Navy:
Still available. Shipping UPS runs around $90. If you know any other way to ship cheaper let me know.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
Is it a 3" or 4'' diameter
Old 04-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #13

Navy:
3" diameter

Products Discussed in this Thread