Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2011 JBL stereo with 6-disc changer & BlueTooth

Old 01-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
gordynor is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
gordynor's Tacoma Gallery
2011 JBL stereo with 6-disc changer & BlueTooth

Not used once... I took it out day #1 to go with a navi. EDIT: $200 plus shipping (est. $25) to the lower 48. PM me with questions.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
pardon my ignorance, but I thought the bluetooth required an extra module? Could someone without BT use this? Would this add BT to a non-BT equiped vehicle? (I have a 2010 non-jbl 6-disk HU) wondering if this would actually add anything.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
Gamecock Taco is on a distinguished road

Gamecock Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBaL View Post
pardon my ignorance, but I thought the bluetooth required an extra module? Could someone without BT use this? Would this add BT to a non-BT equiped vehicle? (I have a 2010 non-jbl 6-disk HU) wondering if this would actually add anything.
I believe it is a different part, the head unit might be BT compatible, because the incoming audio goes thru the system speakers, you need the BT anyways.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
gordynor is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
gordynor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good question... I don't know. Sorry!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
BT is in the headunit but you need the mirror with the built in mics and the steering wheel controls for it to work. Also you can't run a JBL unit in a non JBL truck.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
BT is in the headunit but you need the mirror with the built in mics and the steering wheel controls for it to work. Also you can't run a JBL unit in a non JBL truck.
Thought so, just to confirm, this really wouldn't add anything to my current unit other than the slight bit of extra wattage from the built in JBL amp?
Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Thought so, just to confirm, this really wouldn't add anything to my current unit other than the slight bit of extra wattage from the built in JBL amp?
The JBL system uses a separate amp for the door speakers and sub.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
DO YOU STILL HAVE IT??? Im JUST NORTH OF YOU IN LA lets make a deal
jonkaht@gmail.com