Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Want to buy 1-2-3-or 4 16" Or gen 2 wheels

Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Want to buy 1-2-3-or 4 16" Or gen 2 wheels

Found Thanks everyone !!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in mine??

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...to-metals.html
Old 01-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Scott,
Those are sweet, but ever since I went on a very rough trail, Hackberry creek and gouged and scratched my stockers I could not do that to a set as nice as those babys!!!.
I have a set of 255-85-16s on the way and need at least one more stocker to mount a spare same size tire on and be able to keep it in the rotation.
My stock rugged trails took a beating and are wasted so I need a stock rim or two to have a spare the same to rotate in,
Thank you kindly for the offer sir.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

lol

J/k....Good luck buddy!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:42 AM   #5
Mookie_s14 has a spectacular aura aboutMookie_s14 has a spectacular aura about
Marines: GySgt
Name: Tim
Mookie_s14's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to sell my stock off road TRD wheels. Have tires on them holding air but only have rubber stems (no sending units). Let me know if interested i am in avondale.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim, PM sent!!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:38 AM   #7
Tacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really nice
Tacoma225's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of stock 17 sport off my 08. I'm in baton rouge, la
Old 01-26-2011, 06:41 AM   #8
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma225 View Post
I have a set of stock 17 sport off my 08. I'm in baton rouge, la

I appreciate the offer sir but I need 16"ers
Thanks Steve