Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BFG TA KO Pricing

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
BFG TA KO Pricing

** PLEASE LOCK** Change of plans and I don't want to confuse anyone. Thanks!

----

Hello everyone!

I have a complete set of BFG TA KO tires with about 15k miles on them. The tire size is 265/70/17.

I'm looking for your oppinions for how much I should post these for sale.

They're not for sale yet, so there shouldn't be any need for photos just yet. I can post of needed.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks!

Old 01-27-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
when you figure out a price let me know because i'm interested.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:24 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
once they are for sale, they need price and pics or lock

Old 01-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
haha did u buy rays tires?
Haha. I think so!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
once they are for sale, they need price and pics or lock
Will do!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com

I'm thinking $450 would be reasonable... Thoughts?

Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Just post the pics...

Old 01-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
wished it would've worked out. you need a lift to run my tires.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
If you decide to sell please PM me
Will do. For now, I need to get a lift first.

I didn't realize I needed one for the tires I was going to buy...

Lame!

Old 01-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Just post the pics...
No need to. I'm not selling them.

I'll have to wait to get a lift.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #12
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
No need to. I'm not selling them.

I'll have to wait to get a lift.
Here you go....
also...3in lift Tacoma http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2182897518.html

Closed Thread