Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Various Offroad Lights...Hella, KC Daylighter

Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
turbogoat324 will become famous soon enoughturbogoat324 will become famous soon enough
turbogoat324's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Various Offroad Lights...Hella, KC Daylighter

Hey Guys I have a few leftover sets of offroad lights laying around cause I thought I'd use a lot of them. They are all brand new in the box with all the harness's and covers. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fee's. If you'd like to pick a set up let me know i am located in SoCal. All prices are obo so make me a reasonable offer.

1. Hella 700's *Sold*

2. Hella 500's $47.00obo

3. KC Daylighter Chrome Housing 100w $95obo (I have 2 sets of these)

4. KC Daylighter Black Housing *SOLD*

Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the Hella 500's. Where in So Cal are you?
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the 700 if it's the pair...
Old 01-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
same here.... 500s....

PMed
Old 01-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I'll take the 700 if it's the pair...
2nd in line for the 700's if first sale falls through.
Where in socal?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:20 PM   #6
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
500s?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #7
turbogoat324 will become famous soon enoughturbogoat324 will become famous soon enough
I have several people who asked about the 700's but no one comited to buying them yet. Same with the 500's. Anyone want the KC's?
Old 01-28-2011, 05:59 AM   #9
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbogoat324 View Post
I have several people who asked about the 700's but no one comited to buying them yet. Same with the 500's. Anyone want the KC's?
WHERE IN SO CAL ARE YOU?
Old 01-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #10
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in the black KCs. Is it a pair or just one? What pattern are they?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
brightness difference between the kcs and hella 700s-500s?
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
Hella 500's pending to MadeInMaine... and Black KC's pending. Anyone want to offer for the chrome KC's?
Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Might be interested in the black KCs. Is it a pair or just one? What pattern are they?
It is a the brand new pair of them. Not sure what you mean by pattern.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
WHERE IN SO CAL ARE YOU?
Montrose
Old 01-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #15
i need the kc's gone. Anyone?
Old 01-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump
Old 01-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #18
Black KC's are sold and one set of 500's. The 700's are still for sale. And one set of 500's and the 2 sets of KC's chrome housings. I'm letting them go pretty cheap. make me an offer. They are all brand new in the box.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #20
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
700's are mine hopefully...