Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Blizzak DM-V1 (1 month old), Lightforce 240 Blitz (2), N-Fab light bar, Other

Old 01-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Blizzak DM-V1 (1 month old), Lightforce 240 Blitz (2), N-Fab light bar, Other

I have a set of almost-brand-new Blizzak DMV-1 winter tires for sale in P245/75-16. I bought them in mid/early December, and just removed them a couple days ago. I bought them from America's Tire/Discount Tire locally. I don't really have a need for winter tires, but we went on a long road trip with them and I figured it was a good idea. The tires have about 4,500 miles on them. My truck has the Firestone lifetime alignment and is aligned regularly (including while these were on the truck.

I also have a pair of Lightforce 240 Blitz lights. They have been on the truck for about a year, but I am working on a custom lighting project that will probably not need the Lightforces any more. The Lightforces come with the factory standard clear cover (spot), and a spare set of "combo" clear covers I purchased. If someone wants the lights and the light bar, I can probably ship them mounted. The bolts have a weld bead on them to keep them from being stolen.

The Lightforces are mounted to a N-Fab bar of roughly the same age.

I will probably also be selling the factory fog lights off the truck when the lighting mods are done. They are Depos, but in good condition.

In the picture of the truck below, everything is mounted (including the tires). The tire picture was just taken today of one of the tires to show tread. The lights are dirty, it was while we were stuck at a truck stop in eastern Oregon during a pass closure. They are in good condition.

Prices (best offer):
-Blizzaks: $375 (SOLD on CraigsList for $325)
-Lightforces: $200 (SOLD to Motive for $180)
-N-Fab: $100

Buyer pays shipping in all cases, but will meet in the general Portland, OR area for a local transaction.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Blizzaks are gone... sales pending on the lights & light bar, but not gone yet!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc409 View Post
Blizzaks are gone... sales pending on the lights & light bar, but not gone yet!

Any rust on the lightbar and what would be the damage to 34638 with paypal???

Thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
$25 for FedEx home delivery to your zip code. I was *going* to say there is no rust, but I went back out and looked at the parts. There is no rust on the light bar itself, but in handling the mounting brackets I found a small spot where the powder coat failed and there is a slight surface rust (it's only about a year old). I never noticed before, the powder coat is on it but loose. It's on the edge, if you are familiar with it, they are very thick steel brackets. It's not from physical damage that I can tell. The spot is about 1/2" long, right on the edge--the sides are fine. Very light rust. If I get a chance, I might call N-Fab about it.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc409 View Post
If I get a chance, I might call N-Fab about it.

Well let me know what the status is.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Gracias for the 240's!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Gracias for the 240's!
No problemo!

Haven't had a chance to find out about the light bar. I'll try to call in the next few days.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
ADVBedouin has a spectacular aura aboutADVBedouin has a spectacular aura about

ADVBedouin's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights

Are your fog lights still available & how much do you want for them?
Cheers,
Ted
Old 12-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
shiped paypal to 21152 ? on n faB