Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2nd Gen AAL

Old 01-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2nd Gen AAL

I have searched and have not found anything. I figured I would put a feeler out there to see if there is anyone with a set of Add A Leafs for a second gen. My 07 is out of warranty so I can't get the TSB, so exhausting all my options before I just give in and buy a new AAL. On the topic, I would welcome reviews and opinions on AAL's. I'm looking for a minimum amount of lift. I have a 1" spacer in the front on top of my stock TRD Bilsteins. I guess that's about it. Thanks in adavance for the help.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Too bad ur all the way cross country...just took my aal off and looking to get rid of it. Good luck finding some.
What are the specs on your leafs? If they are comparable to new it might be worth shipping, but I do understand if you prefer to deal local. Thanks for the interest all the same.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Sorry don't know the specs but they came with my toytec lift kit. They lift about an inch when I put them on.
Thanks for the info. It looks like I can get a similar set from Fat Bob's Garage for $41.95 + $8.42 (leafs & center pins) Would you be interested in making me a better deal? If not no worries.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
Beaver Believer

Quote:
No just cause shipping would be too much cause they r heavy. Sounds like u got a good deal. Good luck
No worries, thanks anyways.