Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: FS/FT 16" Moto Metal 951's with 265/75/16 KM2's $1000

Old 01-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: FS/FT 16" Moto Metal 951's with 265/75/16 KM2's $1000

I think I want to go in a different direction, but haven't totally decided to do it yet. I want to see if there's any interest in the wheels & tires together or if I can get them sold seperately, then I will seperate. Does not include TPMS. Any questions, feel free to PM. LOCAL SALE!

Old 01-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be interested in just the tires, lemme know if you decide to seperate
Old 01-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
If you separate how much for the wheels?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhion82 View Post
If you separate how much for the wheels?
PM sent
Old 01-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
Discount Tire Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbz View Post
i'd be interested in just the tires, lemme know if you decide to seperate
PM sent also
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
That didn't last long. GLWS?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Discount Tire Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebiotacoma View Post
What don"t you like about this wheel and tire combo.
I love the tires. It seems that every time I pass a Tacoma in town, it has these wheels on them. I'm looking around. I'm not committing to anything. This is about normal for me. I had 10 different sets of wheels/tires on my speed 6 in 3 years.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
sebiotacoma is on a distinguished road
sebiotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, so nothing negative on the tires. Because those r the tires i want to run on my truck. By the way how wide is the thread width on that tire.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Discount Tire Company

Pretty close to 10"
Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
Discount Tire Company

No problem
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebiotacoma View Post
Cool, so nothing negative on the tires. Because those r the tires i want to run on my truck. By the way how wide is the thread width on that tire.
If you want a review on the tires, it depends on what you're using them for. As offroad tires, they're excellent. They don't care much for ice and snow. On road they're the quietest MT I've ever ridden on, and being that they're BFG I'm sure they'll wear well.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #14
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
PM sent
PM replied and am now interested in both wheels and tires
Old 01-29-2011, 05:57 PM   #15
rharris5551 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rharris5551's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles are on the wheels and tires
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #16
Discount Tire Company

around 2k on the tires, maybe 1k on the wheels
Old 01-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #17
Discount Tire Company

BUMP!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
what size tires are they 265's?
265/75/16 KM2's
Original post title.