Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05' Tacoma TRD Sport, Supercharged 4x4

Old 01-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
05' Tacoma TRD Sport, Supercharged 4x4

Up for sale is my 2005 Toyota Tacoma Trd Sport 4x4 (auto). I am the 2nd owner, the first owner is my best friend/co-worker and Toyota master technician who bought it brand new and sold it to me at 48k miles. I have owned the truck for about 2 yrs and have pretty much babied the truck. Oil changes have been done every 3k miles and all other fluids have been replaced at 30k mile intervals. The truck has never been in a accident (small bump only, see pix) and has rarely been taken off-roading. Any and all work has been done by myself or my co-worker at my workplace(Toyota) except for the weld on sliders.

I’ve spent a lot of money making this truck just the way I want it but things have changed and this truck no longer suits me. I WILL NOT part anything so don’t bother asking! I am also in absolutely no hurry to sell it for less than my asking price, while it may not suit my needs it’s still fun to drive.

On with the good stuff:

2005 TRD Sport 4x4 double cab, long bed, with tow package
VIN: 5TEMU52N95Z123802
Automatic
67,6xx miles

Engine:
TRD supercharger
TRD exhaust
TRD drop in air filter

Suspension: Lifted 3 inches
Sway-A-way front coilovers with 2.5 resi bodies
1/4 top plate spacer (Toytec)
Sway bar relocation brackets (Sway-A-way)
front differential carrier drop kit (Toytec)
Total Chaos upper control arms
Rear aal (1.5 from Toytec)
5100 Bilstein shocks
OME driveshaft carrier bearing drop kit

Tires/Wheels:
17 inch American Racing ATX Thug 17x8.5 rims (offset I believe is -12mm)
Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70/17 with matching size spare tire. 11/32nd tread remaining and 2 tires have been patched.

Audio:
Eclipse AVN726e navigation unit
Eclipse BEC-108 back-up camera mounted to an 09’ tailgate handle
Eclipse Sirius satellite receiver
Eclipse Ipod cable for audio and video
Unit was grounded so that dvd’s can be viewed while driving
Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1(6-1/2) component speakers for the front doors and tweeters
Rockford Fosgate speakers for the rear doors
JL G4500 4 channel, 500w for the door speakers
JL G1300 300w, monoblock for the sub woofer
10” Elemental Designs sub-woofer in custom box located behind passenger rear seat area
All wiring was Monster brand and speakers were wired directly to the amps (no piggy backing into factory harness)

Accessories:
Demello Offroad weld-on sliders with no kickout
GrillCraft upper and lower grills
Toyota RS3000 VIP alarm
Factory roof rack
Factory bed extender
Hi-Lift Jack with custom mount bracket
Factory All-Weather floor mats
Bed Buddy motorcycle tie-down
Tow strap, snatch strap, jumper cables, receiver shackle

Now for the bad:

There is still a lien on it for about $8.5k with my credit union. When I sold my last vehicle that was still financed thru them all I did was walk in with the buyer he handed a cashiers check, my credit union handled all the DMV paperwork and they mailed him the title a few days later.
The truck was hit in the rear bumper while parked and the bumper has a 2 of dents in it. I never bothered fixing it because I had planned on getting an off road bumper
My rear leaf springs are squeaky at times, mainly the drivers side. Was gonna replace the silencer pads or buy a new set of leaf springs

Test Drives:
Obviously I will allow test drives but please make an appointment, I have a hectic work schedule that allows some days off during the week but I am always off Sunday’s. You must be able to provide a valid drivers license and some sort of financial proof that you have the money to purchase the vehicle (i.e. bank statement, letter from lender, bricks of gold, etc). I am requiring this to discourage tire kickers and dudes who are just looking to see what a supercharged tacoma feels like. I will allow you to take the vehicle to have it inspected within reasonable distance at my convenience only.
Price $20,500

Carlos
818-three, three, 9-four, 0, six, 6
cjimen31@yahoo.com
I’m located in North Hollywood 91607
Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck CJ. . .
Should sell fast

Thats a dam good price on the truck with all the goodies. Dam man, you just got the Super Charger.

Why don't you put a "FOR SALE SIGN" & park it on Van Nuys Blvd in front of your work. That would get buyers quick!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Good luck CJ. . .
Should sell fast

Thats a dam good price on the truck with all the goodies. Dam man, you just got the Super Charger.

Why don't you put a "FOR SALE SIGN" & park it on Van Nuys Blvd in front of your work. That would get buyers quick!
Thanks, I would if my managers wouldn't wanna fire me for trying something like that. Plus you keep rolling to my dealership and parking your truck in the front which would detract attention from mine
Old 01-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck, won't last long I'm sure.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
That's a steal !
Old 01-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
oh if only the gas light wasn't on

haha joking, nice truck. good luck. ill keep my eye open for someone looking for one.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #8
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo View Post
oh if only the gas light wasn't on
That light is always on, it started happening a lot after the supercharger went in
Old 01-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
if it wasnt a LB it woud be sold to..... my dad
Old 01-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #11
Be Good or Be Good At It

truck is sold!!!!!!!!!!