Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New 3in EZ Lift, used coils, NEW JBA Headers, Wheel Spacers, Wheels

Old 01-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ¡mierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow New 3in EZ Lift, used coils, NEW JBA Headers, Wheel Spacers, Wheels

Has pictures on links!

These parts are what you need!
Reply to the web-link email address in each listing

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2192737938.html

also...3in lift Tacoma - SOLD

also...JBA exhuast Headers - Toyota Tacoma, FJ, Tundra Truck $300 +

also...4 factory Toyota rims / wheels -SOLD

also...Tacoma, FJ, 4 Runner, Tundra wheel spacers - $175
- SOLD

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ALL 4 WHEELS ARE SOLD!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
¡Yo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the lift and spacers...still up for grabs? you willing to ship?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #5
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Aw man finally find a deal close to me and its not anything I need. GLWS
Old 01-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Cherry

Thumbs up

SOLD- 4 factory Toyota rims / wheels

LIFT with coils/shocks, spacers, JBA headers still available...
Look at 1st post....
Old 02-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
Cherry

Smile 4 BFG'S Rugged trail 265/70/16 - SOLD

4 BFG'S Rugged trail 265/70/16 - SOLD

LIFT with coils/shocks, spacers, JBA headers still available...
Look at 1st post....
Old 02-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
Tacomaguy64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Frank
Tacomaguy64's Tacoma Gallery
You have any pics of the rims on your truck I was thinkin of getting mine powdercoated but was nervous of the look
Old 02-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
m32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edwin
m32's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if the spacers will work on my 02 Prerunner 2wd?

Edwin
Old 02-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #11
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in the spacers and ill be in Houston next weekend.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 AM   #13
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
Why are you selling the headers? Did they actually make a difference?
The headers are new, open box - never installed.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #15
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Were they on ebay last week? If those were the same ones on ebay I was trying to contact about buying them, wehlinc, if not, no worries. Yet I am still interested in them. I live in Spring City,PA so we would have to ship. Let me know if you are interested in selling them to me.
Sorry I was moving my father-n-law this past week.

Just pm me your phone #, and I will make arrangements for payment and your choice of shipping.

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #16
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
trade

would u trade a pair of subs for the headers
Old 02-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #17
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badasstaco View Post
would u trade a pair of subs for the headers
No thanks!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
ldanny is on a distinguished road
ldanny's Tacoma Gallery
pmed
Old 02-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #19
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomaguy64 View Post
You have any pics of the rims on your truck I was thinkin of getting mine powdercoated but was nervous of the look
I have stock TRD wheels, factory powder coated silver. Thanks
Pictures are under my profile.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #20
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by m32 View Post
Any idea if the spacers will work on my 02 Prerunner 2wd?

Edwin
Application Guide: 6 lug only
- 1980-Up 4 Runner (w/o Locking Hubs)
- 1995-Up Tacoma 4WD (w/o Locking Hubs)
- 2000-2006 Tundra
- 1993-1998 T100 (w/o Locking Hubs)
- 2007-Up FJ Cruiser

Thanks