Gentlemen, this is my first post here and I will start it off strong by peddling my $hit. My bro (Its_taco_time) recommended I try this as a means of acquiring my first taco.
Currently riding high in a 2006 4x4 Ram Megacab Laramie with the 5.9L cummins Turbo Diesel in metallic black. I'm looking to downsize into something that maneuvers the vast malls of SoCal with ease as my current pavement pounder is a bit large given that I don't use it for anything it was designed for.
I'm looking for a taco + cash trade, 05+ double cab TRD offroad (want the short-bed locker) but will consider anything 05+ double cab. My truck BB at 32k in good condition (not excellent) but I'm willing to negotiate a bit.
Here is some info:
This truck has been awesome but times are tough and I'm looking to downsize. It's a 2006 Dodge ram 2500 Laramie 4x4, I swapped out the Laramie front bumper for the SLT because I hate plastic bumpers. The truck runs like new and has 63,XXX miles so it's not even broken in. Just registered it and smogged it. Have a bunch of service records and here is the list of equipment:
* 6" superlift kit with King 2.5" remote shocks front and piggy back rear (Valved and built by Don Thuren)
* Pioneer Avid U310BT with Ipod, navigation, XM all installed with component speakers all the way around and custom box behind the rear seat with 12" IDQ sub and amp rack. Sounds AWESOME
* MBRP 4" exhaust
* K&N Intake with AMSOIL Filter
* AMSOIL BMK-21: 2 Micron oil filter bypass
* Full length welded frame sliders coated in bedliner
* 17" H2 triple powder coated wheels with 37" BFG TKO All terrains
* ISSPRO EV Pyro and Boost Gauge and EV2 Fuel Pressure and Trans Temp
* Rear view safety Back-up camera
* Roof Rack
* Tow Package
This truck KBB Blue book PP value is 32,000 in good condition. Because there are some cosmetic imperfections, I've priced it $1,000 below. There are little scratches (had bushwhacker flares on the truck and they scuffed the paint), a few little dents and the rear bumper has dents (see pictures). Oh, and the rear headrests have been missing since I bought the truck, never been a problem for me so I didn't replace them.
The truck is 100% mechanically sound with zero issues. Please email me with any questions. I haven't checked the carfax but this truck was involved in one accident where I was rear-ended by a nissan truck. Because of the height, only the rear bumper and trailer hitch were damaged and replaced. I was then backed into at CSUF, thus my rear bumper has a few dents, see pictures. I have the pink slip IN HAND and am the original owner of this truck.