Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: FS General Grabber HTS 265 70R16

Old 01-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: FS General Grabber HTS 265 70R16

Would $350 be a good asking price?
I got my truck 6 months ago and it had brand new tires on it. General Grabber HTS 265 70R16
I have only put about 6,000 miles on them but I now realize that if I want to go off road, I should probably get some off road tires. These are great on the highway and nice and quiet.
I am putting this feeler out to see if anybody would be interested in buying these tires in Southern California. If I have a buyer, my wife may be convinced to let me get some off road tires. They sell for $136 on DiscountTire.com so I am wondering what people would pay for slightly used tires.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to get some guidance on what price I should ask for. When I do try to sell them, I will definitely post on Craigslist as well.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
PR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nice
PR45's Tacoma Gallery
Still got 'em???
Old 02-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
let the bidding comence....................
Old 02-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #8
Hardtooree Member
Blackbear is on a distinguished road
Blackbear's Tacoma Gallery
The General Grabber HTS is a pretty good street tire but in these parts you can get them installed for about $490, so $350 straight up (and used) is a stretch. As with most anything, used = price nosedive unless shipping is involved and included. But ya' never know.

This tire is actually backordered in many places because it's good, popular AND not too pricey. Ya' might be able to get a bit more than the average used price..since the market dictates the price.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal...
Old 03-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #10
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
The General Grabber HTS is a pretty good street tire but in these parts you can get them installed for about $490, so $350 straight up (and used) is a stretch. As with most anything, used = price nosedive unless shipping is involved and included. But ya' never know.

This tire is actually backordered in many places because it's good, popular AND not too pricey. Ya' might be able to get a bit more than the average used price..since the market dictates the price.
killjoy, let the man sell at the price he wants to and don't go saying people can get the tire at almost the same price on op's sell thread
Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
Hardtooree Member
Blackbear is on a distinguished road
Blackbear's Tacoma Gallery
TVboy, the man asked for open opinions on 'what people would pay' and I just happened to have checked on these tires recently. The $490 new/installed price is real (at least for here) and the advice was offered in good faith. ShaLor can advertise his tires for whatever he wants, nobody said otherwise, and more power to him if he does sell them at his price. Free enterprise is a beautiful thing.

So, if you have something that is actually constructive to say then spit it out. We're all waiting.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #12
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
.... GLWS