Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tube All Pro Rear Offroad Bumper TACOMA 2005-2011 $250

Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
ocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ovi
ocati's Tacoma Gallery
Tube All Pro Rear Offroad Bumper TACOMA 2005-2011 $250

SOLD!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/2180605509.html

Hey guys. Here is my thread from craigslist. No shipping on the bumper. Local meet or pickup. Thanks and any questions just ask.
Attached Thumbnails
Tube All Pro Rear Offroad Bumper TACOMA 2005-2011  0-img_1012.jpg  
Old 01-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I was so wanting one of these too! They don't make these anymore right? Is the receiver behind the licence plate?
Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
bummer on the no shipping =(
Old 01-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Why won't people ship? If the buyer will pay shipping and you can sell it faster why not just pack it up and send it out? I understand not trusting UPS or whoever with your stuff, but that's what insurance is for.

Just wondering, not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just genuinely confused on the subject.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
Why won't people ship? If the buyer will pay shipping and you can sell it faster why not just pack it up and send it out? I understand not trusting UPS or whoever with your stuff, but that's what insurance is for.

Just wondering, not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just genuinely confused on the subject.

x2
Old 01-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure shipping wouldn't be cheap.....I wouldn't mind the road trip! I'm just broke as a joke!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I just texted you about it. The 858 area code number.

EDIT: Thanks for the reply
Old 01-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
ocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of light
ocati's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Damn, I was so wanting one of these too! They don't make these anymore right? Is the receiver behind the licence plate?
Yeah, they stopped making them and the reciever hides nicely behing the licence plate
Old 01-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
ocati's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post

Hello. I wanted to keep this local because its would be pretty big and heavy. Not even sure who would ship this for me and how i would package it?? Another reason... i would love to see it this go to a local guy so i can see it once in a while driving around..
Old 01-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck.sweet bumper.my only complaint about tube bumpers is the spot under the tail lights. Does anyone make a filler piece for that area?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #13
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Who is the lucky SOB who bought this? Well Eric, looks like I'm gonna be getting your high clearance...or CBIs or ATOs. Depends on which one is cheaper
Old 01-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #14
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Aww i wish i coulda got one of these bad boys instead of the plate bumper, GLWS
Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
dang i wish you were closer!!!