Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or WTT for: Fj Anthracite Wheels

Old 01-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
WTB or WTT for: Fj Anthracite Wheels

I am looking to get a second set of wheels for my truck and the dealership said they can get me the non-anthracite FJ trd wheels for $121.00 Each. However I figured if I was going to get them I would rather get the black or Anthracite ones. IF you have 4 or 5 of them and are willing to sell please let me know.

Got my wheels, thanks
Old 01-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Well you won't get any OEM black ones. They require you to own a trail teams FJ and they are crash replacement only. I bought my Antracite on ebay and had them powdercoated black.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Idk your price range but http://shoptrd.com/ has them for $143 part number is PT904-35071
Old 01-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
mustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of light
mustangwilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I am looking to get a second set of wheels for my truck and the dealership said they can get me the non-anthracite FJ trd wheels for $121.00 Each. However I figured if I was going to get them I would rather get the black or Anthracite ones. IF you have 4 or 5 of them and are willing to sell please let me know.

Just called my dealer and they can order the anthracite version for $150 each. When I asked the parts guy he kinda laughed an said he just ordered a set of these last week for someone else.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwilly View Post
Just called my dealer and they can order the anthracite version for $150 each. When I asked the parts guy he kinda laughed an said he just ordered a set of these last week for someone else.
At first my dealer said he could do it as well, but then after doing some looking in to the part numbers, they are not the anthracite wheels. They are the silver TRD wheels. From the parts catalogue there was no difference in image. Are you sure he can do that?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhion82 View Post
Idk your price range but http://shoptrd.com/ has them for $143 part number is PT904-35071
It says that your vin is required for these
Old 01-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
Expedition Style

Quote:
It says that your vin is required for these
Ok not only that but I just called them to order and they said that they require the vin and they must have been on the vehicle at time of purchase. No go.

DANG!!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwilly View Post
If you can get the real ones can you send me the dealer phone number so I can get a hold of them?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
hmmm, I have been wanting new wheels....
ONly problem is there seems to be a ton of people who can "get them" but then it requires a vin or they say "we used to". Killin me!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
What I'm saying is I have a set.
Well in that case lol, lets do a deal? I can do either a trade for my current wheels + tires and we can work out the money or I can buy yours from you. Either way I am motivated and need to get set up before spring.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
mustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of light
mustangwilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you can get the real ones can you send me the dealer phone number so I can get a hold of them?
I just asked about this part number PT904-35071. I didn't verify that they were the anthracite wheels but that seams to be the part number everyone uses. It hiland Toyota in Moline, Illinois if you want to call.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #14
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well in that case lol, lets do a deal? I can do either a trade for my current wheels + tires and we can work out the money or I can buy yours from you. Either way I am motivated and need to get set up before spring.
pm'd
Old 01-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #15
Expedition Style

Sweet
Old 01-31-2011, 06:11 AM   #16
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
If this deal ends up falling through for any reason, I would be def. be interested in buying the FJ rims.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #17
Expedition Style

Guess I am still looking, so pm me if you have anything
Old 02-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #18
Expedition Style

Bump
Old 02-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
Expedition Style

I got my wheel situation squared away. Thanks eveyrone.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #20
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Try trdparts4u