Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OEM Smoked Housing Headlights (09+ TRDs)

Old 01-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Smoked Housing Headlights (09+ TRDs)

I have a set of mint condition OEM smoked housing headlights off my 2010 TRD Sports for sale. $300 + shipping OBO

Reason for selling: I bought another set of headlights to do a Retrofit with so I don't have any down time. The retrofit is done so these were pulled off.

Located in Portland, OR. I'll travel within reasonable distance to meet up with buyer if you're close.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
What are you talking about? I did post pics
Old 01-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
we have the same exact truck and color.best color tacoma come in. i think the price might be a little high.good luck with the sale.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Per forum rules you need to post pics!
i see pics
Old 01-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Yah, price is high :/
Old 01-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
we have the same exact truck and color.best color tacoma come in. i think the price might be a little high.good luck with the sale.
Awsome. I love the color too. As far as pricing, I looked around on a couple sites and saw them going for $250-300 a piece new. I figured at $300 that's half price of new.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

i guess just go with the best offer. guys get $100 shipped for the chrome lights.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #9
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm open to offers. If they don't sell, I'll retrofit these too.

I'll have that option available too if somebody wants these retrofitted with HID projectors.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post

I'll have that option available too if somebody wants these retrofitted with HID projectors.
I BET YOU COULD SELL THEM SUPER QUICK WITH HIDS
Old 01-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post

I wish you had posted these 2 weeks earlier b/c I would have bought them. But now I'm broker than a mofo
Old 01-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
if you still have them in a week i will take them off your hands!!!! Im in portland as well
Old 01-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #13
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
All PMs replied.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #15
Hammer Dem Down
RastAco28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
RastAco28's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #16
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Want. But can't afford
Old 02-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #17
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
Want. But can't afford
I see in your sig you already have the 09+ trd headlights.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #18
Hammer Dem Down
RastAco28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
RastAco28's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Highly interested in these lights do you still have them for sale? PM Sent
Old 02-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #19
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
I see in your sig you already have the 09+ trd headlights.
I have a homemade version. Would rather have the real thing.

Would u be interested in trading for a power sliding window kit plus $100, shipped?
Old 02-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI you guys know these were posted over a year ago right?