LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 18" BBS Rims

Old 01-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 18" BBS Rims

18" BBSs, with 255/55r18 Sumitomo HTR Sport tires. $700.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rims

If it helps with the sale I can post some pics of these on my truck, painted black.

Also for anyone interested, these are 18x9", +10 mm offset, ~5.4" backspacing

GLWS.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
i would love these but out of my price range and across the country =(
It's actually a really good price too. The wheels alone run $300 a piece new.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Nice rims

If it helps with the sale I can post some pics of these on my truck, painted black.

Also for anyone interested, these are 18x9", +10 mm offset, ~5.4" backspacing

GLWS.
It is ok, do not need picks(already have one), but thanks for the info on the rims. I had no clue on the BS and off set.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
ynot5903 is on a distinguished road
Army: Grunt
Name: Ynot
ynot5903's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels

Does anyone know if they'll fit a Land cruiser?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
ynot5903 is on a distinguished road
Army: Grunt
Name: Ynot
ynot5903's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
^^ They Should.
Bump
My son is in Austin, I can have him pick the wheels up.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:53 AM   #9
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot5903 View Post
My son is in Austin, I can have him pick the wheels up.
I am in SanAntonio, Florida.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:20 AM   #11
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is coming to Disney World next week with my youngest daughter. I'm trying to talk her into taking 4 extra suitcases with her so I can buy these.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #12
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
My wife is coming to Disney World next week with my youngest daughter. I'm trying to talk her into taking 4 extra suitcases with her so I can buy these.
I wouldn't mind. Just thinking how hard it would be, for her, to carry around 4 tires . I know I would not want to carry them around. Unless she is driving to Disney World, then we could pack them in the car and she would not have to move them.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #14
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
You should get together with this guy. Trinity/Holiday is not that far from San Antonio. Have no idea what he is looking to pay.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/wan/2134852829.html
Thanks dud I am ganna look into it.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Tarpon springs...would you just sell the rims...and is there any damage...I Have the BBS 20x9.5 and want 18" rims. Tires for 20" rims are way overpriced.

I will check back tommorrow...I have cash in hand if you want to deal.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:20 AM   #17
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
^^ we are just wanting to sell the rims because the tires only have 30% tread(20% is unsafe). We did not want to pay $80 to take the tires off.
These are my dad's tires so if you pm me ur phone # I will let him know.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #18
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^ we are just wanting to sell the rims because the tires only have 30% tread(20% is unsafe). We did not want to pay $80 to take the tires off.
Can't you cut the sidewalls with a box cutter and slide the tires off for free?
I've never tried this, but it sounds like it would work.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #19
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't care about the tires in any condition...I would seperate them there on site just to fit them inside my FJ...If they are damage free...I might offer $500 and pick them up...Don't have much time to bargain...
Old 02-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #20
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fj6high View Post
I don't care about the tires in any condition...I would seperate them there on site just to fit them inside my FJ...If they are damage free...I might offer $500 and pick them up...Don't have much time to bargain...
There is damage to one rim. The rims and tires are my dads. So you will have to deal with him. pm phone # and he will give you a call when ever he can.
Also the only damage found is in the 2nd pic.