Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wheels and BFG tires 17" $900 SoCal

Old 01-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FS: Wheels and BFG tires 17" $900 SoCal

PRICE CHANGE!!!! $600
Okay, so I am looking to sell my ProComp 6007 and BFG A/T's. 4 wheels and tires, the wheels are 17x8 w/ 4.75" b.s. the tires are BFG A/T LT265/70R17, two have about 20% life left and the other two have 50% tread left. The right rear tire does have a chunk out of the rim protector I will take a better picture of it tomorrow. I paid $2000 just about 2 years ago. Will sell for $600 O.B.O. WILL NOT SHIP, there is the possibility to meet with in a 100 mile radius of San Diego. Thanks for looking.
Left Front:

Left Rear:

Right Rear:

Right Front:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i love the look of those rims! wish you were closer
good luck with the sale
Old 02-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Okay I must sell these a.s.a.p. since I am getting kicked out of my house...thanks unemployment.... so the price is now open for almost any offer $600? Please So. Ca. help a fellow T.W. guy out. Thanks
Old 02-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #4

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
ttt

please help I really need these gone!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #5

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 04-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #6

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! Priced @ $600!!