Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
JakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jacob
JakesTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.

Got some T-Rex eyelids for sale. They were on my truck for about 4 months. They are in good shape, there is a little knick on the bottom of the left one that happened when taking it off, but nothing serious. Had them painted at a local body shop and it looks great.

$45 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.-2011-01-30_11-41-24_284.jpg   FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.-2011-01-30_11-42-04_530.jpg   FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.-2010-10-16_15-12-04_249.jpg   FS-T-Rex Eyelids, Super White.-2010-10-16_15-12-23_617.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal for white truck!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
They look good, buy why are you selling them?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
JakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of light

I just decided I like the look of my truck a little better without them is all.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
DAMN YOU, RELENTLESS! hahah, j/k. That was a damn good deal.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #9
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Wasnt me.
Aw, man. haha I think I'm going to order some up next week.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Aw, man. haha I think I'm going to order some up next week.
I've already got some, but the duplicolor paint wasnt a perfect match like it should have been. Gotta take em to a body shop for paint, getting these would have saved me that hassle.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #11
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
ha sorry i stole them now i gotta get them color matched to impulse red lol
Old 01-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #12
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILFURR View Post
ha sorry i stole them now i gotta get them color matched to impulse red lol

I need the SW color match!
I've got an identical set of these in perfect shape i'll sell you for the same money as these if I could get these instead.....
Old 01-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #13
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent, just curious why does it look like your passenger side eyelid isnt aligned right?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #14

Quote:
pm sent, just curious why does it look like your passenger side isnt aligned right?
Thanks. responded.

The alignment is just how it stuck on. Once it was on, i didnt want to mess with trying to get it off and re-align again since it was so close. That picture probably makes it look worse than it is. I dont even notice it on the truck.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #15

LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
i gotcha, what am i gonna need to apply these to my lights?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #16

Just get some 3M double sided tape and thats all you'll need.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #17

Quote:
i gotcha, what am i gonna need to apply these to my lights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesTRD View Post
Just get some 3M double sided tape and thats all you'll need.
Yeah, that^^^