Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Satoshi grille wanted

Old 01-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
What color?
Old 02-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
Calijavier81 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt
Calijavier81's Tacoma Gallery
Me too!

I want one too, in black if anyone has em'...let me know! I cant find them anywhere...ebay, nothing!
Old 02-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calijavier81 View Post
I want one too, in black if anyone has em'...let me know! I cant find them anywhere...ebay, nothing!
That is because it isn't something that people buy, it is something people make for themselves out of their own grill.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
That is because it isn't something that people buy, it is something people make for themselves out of their own grill.
Lies, lies, lies......I make them every now and then for fun! And then post them up for sale.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #7
Cajun Taco is on a distinguished road

Cajun Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Grill

I'm looking for a silver one if anyone knows where i can find one.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I have silver satoshi that I'm thinking about selling with trade of colormatch oem plus $170.