Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PORSCHE BOXSTER S

Old 01-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
PORSCHE BOXSTER S

For Sale 2001 Porsche Boxster S with 83,xxx miles on it. It has a great sounding v6 engine that comes with a 6 speed manual transmission. Lots of fun to drive. The car is located in Trenton, NJ and can be view and taken out for a test drive at any time. PM me if you need more information. I am asking $15,500.00 Thanks.
Here are some pictures.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice car.Why are you selling a car that still has temp plates??
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Nice car.Why are you selling a car that still has temp plates??
I took these pictures in the summer when the car was just purchased. Now with twins on the way the toy must go. And I am to lazy to take pictures in the cold.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
it has a "V" 6 ?
Old 01-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4
it has a "V" 6 ?
Aren't boxsters H-4's? Aka boxer 4.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
FTL911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
FTL911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Aren't boxsters H-4's? Aka boxer 4.
LoL; I think Chris4x4 knows better...Which is probably the reason for his ?
Its an opposing 6 cylinder configuration, water cooled motor. Not a 4, and certainly not a V6
If memory serves, I think the 98-01 suffered from a leaking rear main seal, but other than that, one of the most competent roadsters on 4 wheels. I would stay away from 98-00 models, due to other documented issues, but in 01 the motor got a bit of a bump in hp and after you address the main seal, you will have a very competent roadster. This is despite the boxster being coined as a chick's car.
If you want to do some reading on the subject, try www.pelicanparts.com
Old 01-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't even have a motor. Just a tire in the place of the motor...
GLWS and the twins.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LoL I think Chris4x4 knows better...Its an opposing 6 cylinder configuration motor. Not a 4, and certainly not a V6
So I was part-way there. H-6, horizontally opposed. Also known as a boxer 6.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
its considered a flat six because an H cant be extended that just would have to the change the alphabet and we cant be doing that now
Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #10
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTL911 View Post
Its an opposing 6 cylinder configuration, water cooled motor. Not a 4, and certainly not a V6
If memory serves, I think the 98-01 suffered from a leaking rear main seal, but other than that, one of the most competent roadsters on 4 wheels. I would stay away from 98-00 models, due to other documented issues, but in 01 the motor got a bit of a bump in hp and after you address the main seal, you will have a very competent roadster. This is despite the boxster being coined as a chick's car.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #11
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
It doesn't even have a motor. Just a tire in the place of the motor...
GLWS and the twins.

haha good stuff. glws
Old 01-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTL911 View Post
98-00 had problems with oil starvation and cylinder D-chunking too if I recall