TRD Retro Shift Knob

Old 01-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Retro Shift Knob

I have a TRD 6 spd manual shift knob for sale. Totaled my truck so I'm getting rid of this. Paid $40 plus shipping...I'd like $30 plus shipping. PM me for details or if you want it. Its in perfect shape. Had it 3 months.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Retro Shift Knob-trd6speedknob.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
meegari is on a distinguished road
meegari's Tacoma Gallery
would you ship to Canada?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
Junglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to beholdJunglejuice is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
Junglejuice's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Would it fit an auto

edit: Damn this is old
Old 09-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^noob
Old 09-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Would it fit a 5spd shifter?