Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

The "My Taco got totaled before I could MOD" sale.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
kmartin4 is on a distinguished road
kmartin4's Tacoma Gallery
The "My Taco got totaled before I could MOD" sale. Grille, wiring & sub box left.

Well, I had all the gear almost ready to completely mod my 2005 taco TRD access cab (except for the FJ Anthracite wheels & Nitto Terra Grapplers that were ALREADY mounted) and it got wrecked and totaled in an ice storm a couple of weeks ago. (Anthracite wheels & tires ruined and not recoverable.)

Anyway, as they say my loss is your gain. Here's the list of items for sale:

Factory gun metal grey grille (I think metal grey metallic is the official name.) (CORRECTION...the color code is Base Grey 4390 PICS later in thread) $100

"MetalMiller" TOYOTA emblem for Satoshi grill $45 Sold

Custom carpeted sub box & terminal cap for 10" down-firing sub $100 This sits, hole-down, right behind the center console and gives the rear seat passengers an armrest. Sold Pending Funds...taking backup offers.

Complete tacotunes.com 6.5" speaker & 5-channel amp mounting kit. This includes the front & rear door brackets, the tweeter brackets, the hardware kit, the wiring kit for the 5-channel setup, rca cables, power cables, speaker wire, fuse block, zip ties etc. I spent over $360 on Tacotunes stuff. It is all yours for $250. I will split the Taco Tunes stuff up if asked. Also, I got the extra long wires so this will work in a double cab, too. Speaker / Tweeter Brackets sold.
Wiring kit still available.

And finally, the stereo. I have a DDIN Fujitsu Eclipse AVN-6620 DVD / NAV unit that also includes the Sirius interface, the iPod interface, and the Bluetooth interface. I have the Scosche Tacoma dash mount plate. I am not selling my Polk 6.5" speakers, the Alpine amp, or the JL sub since I'm hoping I can make them fit the Silverado (yech) that I'll be driving for awhile. The complete AV / Nav system is yours for $600 obo. I'm not inclined to split these up since they are all proprietary to the head unit. SOLD

Please PM or email me with any questions. Obviously, I'm taking a pretty good loss on most of this stuff, but that pales in comparison to the loss of watching my truck towed away in pieces. That said, I'll be happy to split shipping since some of this stuff is big / bulky. Just send me your zipcode and what item you're interested in and I'll send a quote. I would prefer USPS money order or Paypal for payment. I have over 400 positive feedback & a 100% verifiable rating on ebay so buy in confidence of a super smooth deal.

Tues Night update - OK. Just to clarify...NONE of these items for sale were in the wreck. Hell, none of them even ever got installed. The only mods I'd been able to do were FJ rims & tires (for which the sucky insurance company didn't care how rare & cool they were and gave me no additional value for their loss).

2nd- I do NOT have tow hooks, jacks, toolkit, overhead compass, or anything else that was on the truck when wrecked. The insurance company wanted $3K to by back the vehicle after settlement and my HOA wouldn't look to kindly if Sanford & Son opened up shop in my front yard. Sorry to be so blunt guys, but I'm only selling the mod components that were staged to be installed next and that are in the ad.

Thanks Tacoma World & everyone here.
Keith
Attached Thumbnails
The "My Taco got totaled before I could MOD" sale.-taco.jpg   The "My Taco got totaled before I could MOD" sale.-taco2.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
You sir have a PM
Old 01-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
might pull the trigger on the toyota symbol.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
soo no anthracite rims? lol

Nope...I got plowed and rolled it 2x. Then on top of that, the roll-back wrecker truck had to pull it on its side scraping the drivers side wheels on the pavement for about 20 ft before it was in position to flip it on its feet. All 4 FJ rims were bent / gouged beyond repair. It was brutal to watch.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin4 View Post
Nope...I got plowed and rolled it 2x. Then on top of that, the roll-back wrecker truck had to pull it on its side scraping the drivers side wheels on the pavement for about 20 ft before it was in position to flip it on its feet. All 4 FJ rims were bent / gouged beyond repair. It was brutal to watch.
Damn, sorry about the truck! Glad you're okay
Old 01-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Speaker rings are MINE
Old 01-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
its so tempting ><
Old 01-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #9
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
The MetalMiller Toyota letters are top notch! Just put some on my satoshi!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #10
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
The MetalMiller Toyota letters are top notch! Just put some on my satoshi!
sweet, glad to hear that haha. picking them up
Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. The AVN6620 is a good unit. FYI the factory harness plugs right into the unit - no adapters required.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #13
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Got any emblems pm me how much for shipping to 92325
Old 02-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Got any emblems pm me how much for shipping to 92325
Sorry, the MetalMiller antlers & TOYOTA emblems I had are SOLD.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:12 AM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd

Just want to make sure the Grill is indeed the Magnetic Grey Metallic. There have been a lot of stock colored grey grills floating around lately that are close but not MGM.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
PM'd

Just want to make sure the Grill is indeed the Magnetic Grey Metallic. There have been a lot of stock colored grey grills floating around lately that are close but not MGM.

I just pulled the grille out of the box and the sticker on the back says "BASE 4390"

This was the grille that the dealership parts counter guy said matched my FJ antracite rims. He referred to it as the metallic gunmetal grey color, but from what lembowski is saying, there may be two very close shades of grey that Toyota uses on these grilles. I called my dealership, but they are closed due to the blizzard we had. I will take another pic of just the grille and post it here later.

Thanks again, guys!

Keith
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #18
maui_con3 is on a distinguished road
maui_con3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin4 View Post
I just pulled the grille out of the box and the sticker on the back says "BASE 4390"

This was the grille that the dealership parts counter guy said matched my FJ antracite rims. He referred to it as the metallic gunmetal grey color, but from what lembowski is saying, there may be two very close shades of grey that Toyota uses on these grilles. I called my dealership, but they are closed due to the blizzard we had. I will take another pic of just the grille and post it here later.

Thanks again, guys!

Keith
Im interested in the grill if its the right shade for the tacoma.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #19
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i hate being broke i want a project grille
Old 02-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
Here's the pic of the grille...
Attached Thumbnails
The "My Taco got totaled before I could MOD" sale.-grille.jpg