Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hitch Safe For Sale

Old 02-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Hitch Safe For Sale

**SOLD**

Same safe as sold on this site:

http://www.hitchsafe.com/

I used it forever.. works great. willing to ship on YOUR dime.. Price:

$45.

Pretty firm on that number too.

pic:

And for those of you who know about these, i have the pins necessary for installing onto a tacoma hitch (they're different pins then whats on EVERYTHING else of course..)

thanks!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I'd hate to be wheeling and back into a rock and fuck those combo #'s up. Does it have a cover?
Old 02-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Just like old times. I'm going to get a front bumper.

Did you sell the period blood truck?
Oh yes, just like them's old times. Sold it this morning.. Off to Florida it goes. Got a subaru
Old 02-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #12
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
are you able to change the combination? If so, i'm local and would like to buy it...
Old 02-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
are you able to change the combination? If so, i'm local and would like to buy it...
Yup. i already changed it to 0000 and i'll show you how to unchange it. I'm nearby North Park/Balboa park. If you'd like, come on by tonight!