05+ Tacoma Allpro Offroad Front Bumper

Old 02-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
vtgunfighter is on a distinguished road
Army: 1SG
Name: Eric
vtgunfighter's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma Allpro Offroad Front Bumper

********************SOLD 02/03/11***********************

$700 local pick up in Vermont, by local I mean I am willing to travel to the border in any direction, or you pay shipping to your door.
I purchased this but went a different route. I was overseas and didn't think the order went through and I ordered a baja bumper instead. Came home for leave and found some heavy boxes waiting on me.
It's been in my basement for months and a good samaritan finally reminded me of tacoma world through my craigslist add.

Thanks in advance for clearing out some space at the house. Take advantage and save some money on an industry standard bumper for front protection for your 05+ tacoma.

See updated pics. All powder coating looks great, all parts and hardware.
One box 80 lbs the second 43 lbs.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
You need to include your own photos, or else they will lock this
Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested, how much is shipping to North Carolina (28080) there is a Fastenal in this zip code to take delivery?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
this is brand new never used? all hardware included?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 AM   #7
Thanks for the information kinkrider101. I'll post pics of it out of the boxes today.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
this is brand new never used? all hardware included?
Yes it is brand new in the boxes and never used. I really didn't think the order went through. I had asked for it to be canceled because it was back ordered and I went with a custom baja style bumper instead.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea what that thing weighs? (Wondering if I'll need a heavier front suspension) Also, where in VT?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Any idea what that thing weighs? (Wondering if I'll need a heavier front suspension) Also, where in VT?
Just updated with new pics above. One box was 80 the other 43....that puts it around....120 pounds or so minus the packaging.
I've seen guys with these that haven't run a different front suspension but I also knew a guy that planned on it with old man emu springs for a winch bumper. I guess it depends on your spring rate and what if anything you already have up front.

I am in Northfield Vermont, just south of Montpelier on I89.