LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 16x7.5 TRD FJ rims (4)

Old 02-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 16x7.5 TRD FJ rims (4)

Just like the title says, any color will be fine, if the paint or clearcoat is coming off thats ok too because I will be powdercoating them. I can get a brand new set from my toyota dealership for $550 for a set of 4 new ones with center caps. LMK what you have and a price including shipping to GA 31088 unless its close enough for me to drive to pick them up. I also have a set of 16in 09 trd rims and center caps powdercoated matte black that are in perfect condition that I would be willing to trade. Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-03-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
joec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to beholdjoec4482 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joe
joec4482's Tacoma Gallery
Here this was on CL

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/pts/2177591318.html
Old 02-03-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on eBay. Frank motors.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Got mine on eBay. Frank motors.
thats what its looking like im going to do but I just wanted to check and see if I could find some used since I will be sand blasting and powdercoating them.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
If your changing the color buy them on ebay, you can get them cheaper then the dealership can sell them. I am close to doing that myself!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
I called the dealer today and asked if they would price match the trd 16" fj wheels on ebay for $525 for 4. They did and beat it by $5. If you really need a set you should try it with your local they will probably jump on a chance to sell stuff. If you want me to hook you up with my guy at my toyota to get them cheap let me know.....Come on down and buy them and I will buy yours the same day and you can go home all finished and done.......
Old 02-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WEll it looks like the best i can get these wheels for right now is 1200, for a set of 5. I am considering it but when you compare the chrome silver version at 500.... its kind of a hard pill to swallow. How important is the color? I am really considering these but I could get 10 for that price! Or I could by 5 get them powdercoated and still only pay 600..... Decisions Decisions
Old 02-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.etheridge View Post
Just like the title says, any color will be fine, if the paint or clearcoat is coming off thats ok too because I will be powdercoating them. I can get a brand new set from my toyota dealership for $550 for a set of 4 new ones with center caps. LMK what you have and a price including shipping to GA 31088 unless its close enough for me to drive to pick them up. I also have a set of 16in 09 trd rims and center caps powdercoated matte black that are in perfect condition that I would be willing to trade. Thanks
Holy shit $550 is cheap from the dealer
Old 02-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Holy shit $550 is cheap from the dealer
Not really. dealer price is 118 and they only mark it up a little. On ebay shipped these are 525 for a set of 4.

But keep in mind it is not the anthracite and its limited to supply
Old 02-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Not really. dealer price is 118 and they only mark it up a little. On ebay shipped these are 525 for a set of 4.

But keep in mind it is not the anthracite and its limited to supply
The only sets I found on ebay are $525 plus $98 shipping. So I am not sure which pair you are looking at. Send me the link.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #12

Yea my dealership is pretty good about price matching so I will give that a shot.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #13

talked to my local dealer, Lowe toyota, they gave me the run a round and said that $150 is what they get them for. I knew that was BS so I called Butler toyota in Macon, GA and they were awesome. He gave them to me for $126.50 a piece so with taxes out the door it was $536.36 which is a awesome deal on brand new fj's. Thanks Butler and if your in GA make sure you "say no to Lowe!"
Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Expedition Style

Quote:
talked to my local dealer, Lowe toyota, they gave me the run a round and said that $150 is what they get them for. I knew that was BS so I called Butler toyota in Macon, GA and they were awesome. He gave them to me for $126.50 a piece so with taxes out the door it was $536.36 which is a awesome deal on brand new fj's. Thanks Butler and if your in GA make sure you "say no to Lowe!"
Just so you know, I work for Toyota and our actual cost on those wheels is 121.73. I would say you got a hell of a deal! Cause of tax locally I was going to use ebay cause its a better deal there but I would say you got a deal man!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #15

Funny you say that. 2 Years ago I worked a deal on a used truck at lowe. They told me it was perfect with no issues and was spotless. I got a cashiers check and drove the 5 hours there and the truck was a pos. It looked like a lumber jack had used it to pull the trees out of the forest for it's whole life. Than they tried to sell me a new one. While doing so I called my dealer daytona toyota and told them the exact truck and they beat there price by $2800 without even seing there deal. So on my way home I stopped by daytona toyota and bought there new truck. Long story short they are douche's. You are correct....

Quote:
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Just so you know, I work for Toyota and our actual cost on those wheels is 121.73. I would say you got a hell of a deal! Cause of tax locally I was going to use ebay cause its a better deal there but I would say you got a deal man!
I thought toyotas cost was around $115-$120 range so I knew that I was getting a good deal!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #17
Expedition Style

If you add in fees ya its close to that, but he got a deal. Most places around here wont go under 150 plus tax.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggytundra View Post
Funny you say that. 2 Years ago I worked a deal on a used truck at lowe. They told me it was perfect with no issues and was spotless. I got a cashiers check and drove the 5 hours there and the truck was a pos. It looked like a lumber jack had used it to pull the trees out of the forest for it's whole life. Than they tried to sell me a new one. While doing so I called my dealer daytona toyota and told them the exact truck and they beat there price by $2800 without even seing there deal. So on my way home I stopped by daytona toyota and bought there new truck. Long story short they are douche's. You are correct....
Yep they sure are, they claim to give the best deals in the Southeast but the clearly do not. I have never bought from them, a car or truck that is. I have bought brake pads and stuff like that and they will price match stuff like that. I figured they wanted to sell some rims but I guess not. When I told the guy how much I could get them for he replied " Thats a good deal you better jump on that because we cant touch that price. $150 is what we pay for them." He must have thought I was a idot. Butler in Macon hooked it up. I talked to Bobby, parts mang.I attempted to buy a used accord from Lowe Toyota for the ole lady but they wanted too much, wouldnt come down, and only wanted to give me 10k for a 06 jetta TDI (turbo) with 75k in flawless condition inside and out that they would have turned around and sold for 16. I sold the Jetta last week for 14. I just like giving people a heads up before they waste their time. I will be taking my truck in to get the frame checked because of the rust recall but it will Be with Butler Toyota of Macon not Lowe. Dont trust them!