Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-08 tail lights oem

Old 02-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
05-08 tail lights oem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120680327311

05-08 tail lights oem-photo_1.jpg
05-08 tail lights oem-yep.jpg

If a tacomaworld member purchases these, i'll adjust the price to $100!
PM for details

Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't the lamp change from a single bulb to LED in '08 or something? Which ones are these?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGXR View Post
Didn't the lamp change from a single bulb to LED in '08 or something? Which ones are these?

09 they did the transition. those are the one i purchased. these are the singal lamp, dual filament bulb assembley.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Oh... my '06 has the dual-filament bulb setup. I would pay $100 for the LEDs! LOL
Old 02-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh... my '06 has the dual-filament bulb setup. I would pay $100 for the LEDs! LOL
Good luck finding the LED's for under $200. I paid $330 from the dealership shipped.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
bump though... taking $30 off for tacomaworld member!
Old 02-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't had any trouble with my bulb taillamps, although they will eventually fail unlike the LEDs. I will find something else to do with my $330
Old 02-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't had any trouble with my bulb taillamps, although they will eventually fail unlike the LEDs. I will find something else to do with my $330

$330 is pocket change
Old 02-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #9
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo View Post
$330 is pocket change
Ha ha ha, I lol'ed... Thanks I needed that.