Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

found this on ebay: Gen2 black oem grille

Old 02-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
found this on ebay: Gen2 black oem grille

Ive seen people looking for a black oem grille on this site for a gen2 taco, just ran across this one on ebay. Hope this is useful to someone
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Parts geek sells them new for under $50
Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
Parts geek sells them new for under $50
link?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
JJ
Fishing Frenzy is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
Fishing Frenzy's Tacoma Gallery
I randomly picked a 2008 taco. So go back and pick your year and search for grille

www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2008/toyota/tacoma/body_mechanical_-ar-_trim/grille_assembly.html

On that ebay page. Look down and it will read, "ALL ITEMS ARE USED AND SOLD AS-IS,WERE IS NO WARRANTY.ALL SALES FINAL.THANK YOU."
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
kinda looks like that might be a bsp grill
Old 02-04-2011, 06:24 AM   #6
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
black cx: here is the link i was wrong its only $32 + shipping!

http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200..._assembly.html
Old 02-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
black cx: here is the link i was wrong its only $32 + shipping!

http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200..._assembly.html
yup, I bought mine from there to replace my chrome.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
yup, I bought mine from there to replace my chrome.
is it bsp black?
Old 02-14-2011, 12:06 AM   #10
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
^^ No, that color is the base dark gray grille, your paint has metallic flakes and looks much different.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #11
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
The grills from parts geek aren't as good of quality as a Toyota Grill and the one on ebay is color matched BSP. $100 is a decent price considering it is used.

I know about the $34 parts geek one, I bought it and had it painted.