LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Sony CDX-GT930UI - FLAWLESS (CD/IPOD/USB) - Tampa, FL

Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Sony CDX-GT930UI - FLAWLESS (CD/IPOD/USB) - Tampa, FL

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD - Please close this thread.

Thanks
Old 02-05-2011, 04:05 AM   #2
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Morning Bump
Old 02-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
27taco1988 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Cpl
Name: Cody
27taco1988's Tacoma Gallery
do u have a picture of it installed?
Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I installed this exact unit in my wifes car. Great unit! Having USB and aux ports are awesome! GLWS
Old 02-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome unit i have the same one! GLWS
Old 02-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 27taco1988 View Post
do u have a picture of it installed?
I drilled a small hole in the top of the pocket and ran the USB/AUX line into there ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Awesome unit i have the same one! GLWS
Thank you! It is a great headunit and more features than I expected

Old 02-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! If I had the money Id be all over it. If you still have it when payday comes around Ill get it, but till then bump for someone that has money!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #8
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Dang! If I had the money Id be all over it. If you still have it when payday comes around Ill get it, but till then bump for someone that has money!!!
I appreciate the bump, someone is going to be very happy with this unit at this price