Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2009 STOCK exhaust from a TRD off road Tacoma

Old 02-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
zabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
zabstaCOma's Tacoma Gallery
2009 STOCK exhaust from a TRD off road Tacoma

For sale:
2009 Stock exhaust from TRD off road. The exhaust was on the truck for less than 500 miles, then put on a aftermarket TRD exhaust on it. I would like to get $225.00 for the exhaust (this includes shipping). Please no low balls, make an offer if you are interested. The item is off my brothers 2009 TRD off road truck, and the item in located in New Hampshire.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
zabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
zabstaCOma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a picture of the exhaust and i know i need on in order for the post to stay on here but it will not let me load an image. I will put an image in my pictures if someone could help me get it on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Old 02-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery