Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 4 OEM TIE DOWN CLEATS for 2005 (SET OF 4)

Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
ismuqattash is on a distinguished road
Name: Isa
ismuqattash's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4 OEM TIE DOWN CLEATS for 2005 (SET OF 4)

Hi all,

Up for sale is a set of 4 (gently) used tie down cleats from my 2005 DC tacoma.

I will post a pic shortly.

If interested, please make a reasonable offer. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 4 OEM TIE DOWN CLEATS for 2005 (SET OF 4)-cleets.jpg  
Old 02-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Need price
Old 02-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
JLeeFJ62 is on a distinguished road
Name: John Lee
JLeeFJ62's Tacoma Gallery
interested how much shipping to 29605?
Old 02-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
First one to PM me with $45 gets it shipped for free (sorry no international shipping - US shipping only)
Old 02-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
$40 to 97233
Old 02-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Anything?? Nothing?
Old 02-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 2
Old 02-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Gabe, I PMed you my paypal info. Thanks to everyone else for being interested. I am amazed at how fast responses came my way! Go TW!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Did these go? I always get online too slow.... I've got paypal money waiting right now! let me know and I'll send it immediately. Thanks- Dave
Old 02-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Isa, money sent. Thanks for dropping price for me :-)

Paypal sent, sorry everyone :-)
Old 02-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn double post