Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Tacoma tailgate badges Tacoma, SR5, and V6 2nd gen

Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Tacoma tailgate badges Tacoma, SR5, and V6 2nd gen

I know a lot of people de badge their tacomas and have some sets collecting dust. I need a set, non pre runner, just the tacoma, SR5, and V6 emblems that are on the tailgate. Would like to get a hold of a 2nd gen set but 1st will do. LMK if you have a set and how much including shipping to GA 31088. thanks
Old 02-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
25 shipped for just vs and sr5?
Old 02-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman355 View Post
25 shipped for just vs and sr5?
Im looking for a full set man the tacoma, v6 andsr5 one and $25 for just those 2 is pretty high
Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a V6 kicking around somewhere. Just PM me your addy if you want it and I'll drop it in the mail.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go pull mine off if you're interested in a set from my 2nd gen. PM me what you believe is a fair price for the set shipped via USPS priority. Included would be '4x4', 'SR5', 'Toyota' and 'Tacoma'. Still factory chrome finish, I was planning on debadging my tailgate this weekend anyways.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:31 AM   #7

found a set for $20 shipped. Thanks everybody